Monday, April 7, 2014

Hey there again! I'm still suffering.

I just came here out of nowhere and saw that one of the posts on this blog was posted exactly a year ago. Then I think, "I'm not in the mood to write some blog entry; but it's kinda coincidence that I saw it. so I decided to post an entry, although I'm not really sure about what to share here. I'll just sum up my life these past few months.

It has changed pretty much. Not to much, at least I'm still a high school student, which is still sucks. I'm not the kind of those teens who really has a good time of their lives. Surviving high school both academically and socially are pretty hard. Especially when you're not that good in academical matters and you're an extremely awkward person. But thankfully this year's class has been good to me. It's so much better than last year.

Now to the hobbies, post-hardcore is still my thing. I found my happiness whenever I'm listening to post-hardcore music. Especially A Day to Remember. I'm glad about the fact that I'm the one who actually "found" them and other great bands on Alternative Press. It's like, I'm the one who made me listens to good music. Not my friends, not my sibling, not my cousins. Maybe this is weird, but I actually feel pretty dang proud of myself for "taking care of myself". 

Maybe this is not important to all the people who read this entry, and they might think about how's this wasting their times. But once more I just want to express myself here because frankly I have difficulties to express myself in real life.

By the way, today is monday, and I know this is mainstream but I just wanna share my #mancrushmonday #mcm #theojames


No comments:

Post a Comment