Tuesday, March 5, 2013

hello, I'm a douchebag!

Olo. first post of the year. 

um... hi? :D

okay, my name is Andrea, and for now i'm 15, turning 16 in just 2 months. i'm a bad luck high school student. all i know about myself is, i'm such an awkward douche bag.

Little fact about my blog title. Human Extinct. I'm not sure about its meaning though, it's just a random name my buddy and i picked for our (future) band name. well.. i realized there are so much random band names nowadays. maybe it's not meaningless for the band itself, but it's seemed meaningless to me. so i decided to pick a name, which i don't even know the exact meaning is.

as a high school student, i have my own anxiety. i'm having a chemistry drill tomorrow, and i don't think i can do it. or at least have a good grade. c'mon.. i'm suck at school. i'm suck at everything, actually. but seriously, i don't belong here. i belong in... TOUR BUS. OR AIRPORT. haha. 

.................

i think i'll end this post. about right now.

but one thing... don't forget about my man Tony Perry.

Tony Perry <3

No comments:

Post a Comment