Saturday, March 9, 2013

Song For a Week

Hello, dudes and dudettes!
Today i'll write something about music. so, it's actually about song of the week. I've been listening to Post-Hardcore lately, not too heavy but there's still an awesome part on each song. That's why love post-hardcore.

So anyway, my song of the week is King For a Day by Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn, Besitos by Pierce The Veil (too) and Better Off This Way by A Day to Remember. i love these three songs. I almost listened to these songs every single day this week. especially on the way to school. I always hate school, so i'd like to listen to what i love before i do what i hate, which is, school.


And you should really go check out the music video. It was rad. probably one of the most awesome music video of my version. Click this link to watch the Video --> King For a Day - Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn



This is Pierce The Veil, from left to right: Frontman Vic Fuentes, bassist Jaime Preciado, guitarist Tony Perry,  and drummer Mike Fuentes.


And this is Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens with Vic Fuentes on his left :D



Well that was Pierce The Veil, and now is A Day To Remember

From the music video All Signs Point To Lauderdale. Great video though.


So, this is a  little piece of things i like for now. I like many kinds of music, as long as it sounds good to my ears. but there are exceptions. I never like popular music today. Songs that are on MTv's top 10 or shit. i don't know, it's not really my type of music, apparently. but I don't hate them (well, a bit.).

There's not much to talk about right now. i consider posting in my own language but i don't know where to start. nor to share. i bet i look like a confused idiot right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment